About ATAS International, Inc.
- InSpire wall is cladding that heats fresh air. The concept is simple:
- Perforated metal wall panels are installed several inches from a generally south-facing wall, creating an air space or plenum.
- Sunlight heats the air at the surface of the collector.
- Fans draw the warmed air through the perforations into the plenum.
- Heated air is distributed into the building, oftentimes through the existing HVAC system.
For information and case studies, please click on the link to our site.